Job Posting – Computer Tech Specialist
Job Title: Part-Time Computer Tech Specialist
Location: All Locations
This position is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to
computer systems, hardware, and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide basic help desk support, identifying, researching and resolving technical problems.
- Maintain inventory of the bank’s technology assets.
- Setup & support mobile devices for staff
Support the IT Department in the maintenance of hardware, software and other systems as required
- Establish work stations for new employees
- Document, track, and monitor all problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Handle routine network and security matters
- Perform other tasks as required or assigned by manager.
- Associates degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Minimum 6 months computer tech support experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge of Microsoft OS’s and Apple iOS
- Basic networking.
- Basic hardware knowledge
- Citrix XenApp and virtual environment experience a plus.
Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize pertinent tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Effective oral and written communication with staff.
First National Bank Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.