Job Posting – Part-Time Teller (St Peter)
Job Title: Teller (Part-Time) Location: St Peter Branch Posting Date: January 3, 2019
This position accurately processes customer transactions while being accountable for balancing individual cash drawer daily.
Hours: Monday – Friday and occasional Saturday.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists customers with transactions; such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments and bond redemptions.
- Familiar with account guidelines in order to resolve any customer concerns with their accounts and refer customers to the appropriate department to solve any issues.
- Competent use of teller department equipment: coin counter, coin roller, currency counter, encoders, AFS, and computer systems.
- Balances cash drawer within daily limits and follows security methods for handling cash.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling, administrative, or customer service experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Customer service orientated
- Computer skills necessary to operate software programs used in the Teller area.
- Numerical proficiency and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and make judgment calls regarding customer transactions
First National Bank Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.