We appreciate the effort our employees put forth to serve our company and our communities. They are actively involved, skilled, and motivated workers who dedicate their time to worthy causes in and around our communities. They use their knowledge and expertise to benefit the areas we live in.
First National Bank Minnesota recognizes and appreciates the value of employees volunteering time to make a difference and being a positive contribution to society.
We always put you FIRST!
At First National Bank Minnesota we believe in strengthening communities by contributing in a variety of ways from creating opportunities for our neighbors to volunteering time to make a difference. We’re proud to be involved and care about our communities. Look for us as we enjoy participating in functions such as:
- Back to School promotion that gathers school supplies for those families with limited resources
- Summer picnics served to our communities to celebrate over 150 years of banking
- Financial support for many civic and non-profit events
- Money Beez Club helping to build good savings habits for children
- Volunteers at local events and fundraisers
- Members of and leaders in several local organizations